EAGLE Central Forums
Where the EAGLE community meets. Sponsored by Stratford Digital.

Home » CadSoft Support Forums » eagle.betatest » Upgrade : no installation code , v 7.1.0.
Upgrade : no installation code , v 7.1.0. [message #156982] Fri, 15 August 2014 07:48 Go to next message
Grzegorz Zalot
Messages: 712
Registered: November 2004
Senior Member
Hi,

Just bought the update. I got 2 documents - the invoice and delivery
list with the download link - I get the license file. But no
installation code !!! (10 lowercase letters).

CadSoft, please check, it seems here is a mistake, probably after
changing of the licensing method.

regards
--
Grzegorz Zalot

complex ltd.
office tel/fax : +48 32 2505840
mobil : +48 501 301515
Re: Upgrade : no installation code , v 7.1.0. [message #157006 is a reply to message #156982] Mon, 18 August 2014 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grzegorz Zalot
Messages: 712
Registered: November 2004
Senior Member
Hi,

It seems the code was really displayed, ONLY ONE TIME, on the download
page, after download code input.

Unfortunately, there is no any info in the download instruction about
this one-time possibility to read it ! Moreover, this link is
deactivated after download the key file !!! And in v6 - I got a pdf
document with this code so I expected this time similar method !

CadSoft - please add this info to the instruction, and/or extend the
donload page so quick download will NOT block the code availability !

regards
--
Grzegorz Zalot

complex ltd.
office tel/fax : +48 32 2505840
mobil : +48 501 301515

http://www.complex.org.pl/
Re: Upgrade : no installation code , v 7.1.0. [message #157024 is a reply to message #157006] Mon, 18 August 2014 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Walter Spermann
Messages: 540
Registered: August 2010
Senior Member
Hi,

On 08/18/14 09:43, Grzegorz Zalot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems the code was really displayed, ONLY ONE TIME, on the download page, after download code input.
>
> Unfortunately, there is no any info in the download instruction about this one-time possibility to read it ! Moreover,
> this link is deactivated after download the key file !!! And in v6 - I got a pdf document with this code so I expected
> this time similar method !
actually this has not changed ! The PDF document contains a link where to download your license,
but NOT the installation code. If you open that link you confirm the license agreement and get to a page where the
installation code is presented along with a download button for the license file. If you happen to miss that code
CadSoft sales is ready to help of course. Just like in V6.

Regards,
Walter Spermann
>
> CadSoft - please add this info to the instruction, and/or extend the donload page so quick download will NOT block the
> code availability !
>
> regards


--
---------------------------------------------------------------
Walter Spermann
Software Development
CadSoft Computer GmbH
Pleidolfweg 15
84568 Pleiskirchen
Tel.: 08635/6989-10
www.cadsoft.de
---------------------------------------------------------------
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Traunstein HRB 5573
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Liratsch
Re: Upgrade : no installation code , v 7.1.0. [message #157028 is a reply to message #157024] Mon, 18 August 2014 10:27 Go to previous message
Grzegorz Zalot
Messages: 712
Registered: November 2004
Senior Member
Hi,

>> And in v6 - I
>> got a pdf document with this code so I expected
>> this time similar method !
> actually this has not changed ! The PDF document contains a link where
> to download your license,
> but NOT the installation code. If you open that link you confirm the
> license agreement and get to a page where the
> installation code is presented along with a download button for the
> license file. If you happen to miss that code
> CadSoft sales is ready to help of course. Just like in V6.

I got help from your sales - thanks !

Just as an info for other customers, maybe it should be included in the
delivery note - this was the only one document how to get the key file ...

And this time the link to the license page was remowed as well !!! Not
only to the key file !

best regards
--
Grzegorz Zalot

complex ltd.
office tel/fax : +48 32 2505840
mobil : +48 501 301515

http://www.complex.org.pl/
Previous Topic: Default installation path (V7.0.1)
Next Topic: Version 7.0 licensing
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Mar 24 06:14:50 GMT 2017