|EAGLE version 7.1.0 released! [message #156903]
||Mon, 11 August 2014 14:32
Registered: September 2006
A new version of EAGLE is now available for download at|
Release notes for EAGLE 7.1.0
- Switched back to former licensing: Flexera licensing has been
taken out and EAGLE licensing now works like before version 7.0
To work with this and future EAGLE versions, existing Flexera
licenses can be converted by CadSoft. See also
- Name generation for module instances: If the prefix for the
instance name (the module prefix or the module name) ends with a
digit, a '-' is inserted before the numeric appendix.
- Adjusted wording for restart message after icon setting change.
- Added ULP members to UL_PORT to get connected busses or nets to a
port of a module instance.
- Implemented eaglerc switch Option.Codec to enforce a specific codec
like UTF-8 when writing files.
- Performance improvement of TopRouter.
- Fixed "Changed" icon in the attributes dialog of elements coming
from a module instance with a specific variant selected.
- Fixed graphical issue in module instance resize.
- Fix for loss of sheet description when moving sheets across modules.
- Fixed link in UL_MODULE of the Online Help: UL_PORT was mislinked
- Avoiding changes of netclass for signals in a hierarchy by CHANGE
- Avoiding generation of modules with irregular names (empty or just
- Removed orphaned attribute of instance if during CHANGE PACKAGE a
device attribute has vanished.
- Fixed inconsistency after removing an overwritten attribute of a
part with variants in a module.
- Fixed position of attributes of part instances after moving across
- Fixed ULP members UL_ELEMENT.column and UL_ELEMENT.row that
in some cases where a valid column or row existed.
- Fix for wrong routing grid for autorouter variants after manual
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards
CadSoft Support -- email@example.com