EAGLE Central Forums
Where the CadSoft EAGLE community meets.

Home » CadSoft Support Forums » eagle.support.eng » Implicit Pins and locating net numbers from ERC
Implicit Pins and locating net numbers from ERC [message #108136] Fri, 02 December 2005 14:43 Go to next message
Rod Prather
Messages: 6
Registered: December 2005
Junior Member
I am getting the warnings

ERROR: Sheet 1/1: no SUPPLY for implicit POWER Pin IC1P V+
ERROR: Sheet 1/1: no SUPPLY for implicit POWER Pin IC1P V-
ERROR: Sheet 1/1: no SUPPLY for implicit POWER Pin IC2P V+
ERROR: Sheet 1/1: no SUPPLY for implicit POWER Pin IC2P V-

I can't seem to find where to connect the power supplies to these devices.

I am also wondering how to interrelate the net numbers on the ERC check to
the schematic. Can't seem to locate any tool for displaying the net
numbers.
Re: Implicit Pins and locating net numbers from ERC [message #108141 is a reply to message #108136] Fri, 02 December 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Morrison
Messages: 1064
Registered: November 2004
Senior Member

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 11:43 -0800, Rod Prather wrote:
> I am getting the warnings
>
> ERROR: Sheet 1/1: no SUPPLY for implicit POWER Pin IC1P V+
> ERROR: Sheet 1/1: no SUPPLY for implicit POWER Pin IC1P V-
> ERROR: Sheet 1/1: no SUPPLY for implicit POWER Pin IC2P V+
> ERROR: Sheet 1/1: no SUPPLY for implicit POWER Pin IC2P V-
>
> I can't seem to find where to connect the power supplies to these devices.

Type in "help invoke" and learn about that command.

> I am also wondering how to interrelate the net numbers on the ERC check to
> the schematic. Can't seem to locate any tool for displaying the net
> numbers.

The command you want is "show". There are other ULP's that you can
download with expanded (though not supported nor guaranteed)
functionality.

James.


James Morrison ~~~ Stratford Digital

Order your EAGLE license right now from Stratford Digital at http://www.eaglecentral.ca
Re: Implicit Pins and locating net numbers from ERC [message #108145 is a reply to message #108136] Fri, 02 December 2005 21:30 Go to previous message
Rod Prather
Messages: 6
Registered: December 2005
Junior Member
Never Mind... I figured it out.. BUT is there a parts list utility for
this editor?


"Rod Prather" <rodpr@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:dmptq5$dna$1@tiger.cadsoft.de...
> I am getting the warnings
>
> ERROR: Sheet 1/1: no SUPPLY for implicit POWER Pin IC1P V+
> ERROR: Sheet 1/1: no SUPPLY for implicit POWER Pin IC1P V-
> ERROR: Sheet 1/1: no SUPPLY for implicit POWER Pin IC2P V+
> ERROR: Sheet 1/1: no SUPPLY for implicit POWER Pin IC2P V-
>
> I can't seem to find where to connect the power supplies to these devices.
>
> I am also wondering how to interrelate the net numbers on the ERC check to
> the schematic. Can't seem to locate any tool for displaying the net
> numbers.
>
>
Re: Implicit Pins and locating net numbers from ERC [message #108146 is a reply to message #108145] Fri, 02 December 2005 19:09 Go to previous message
SPAMjtwhiteGUARD
Messages: 235
Registered: November 2004
Senior Member
"Rod Prather" <rodpr@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:dmqll9$fle$1@tiger.cadsoft.de...
> Never Mind... I figured it out.. BUT is there a parts list utility
for
> this editor?
>

Rod,

From the Menu, pick File - Export - Partlist. In add-on, there are
several ULP's that create more sophisticated parts lists.

--
James T. White
Previous Topic: Newbie lost in library vastness
Next Topic: plated slots and other ways to make not round through hole pads
Goto Forum: